We would like to invite you to practical SPEECH VOICE WORKSHOP.
It is a series of ten meetings combined into one unit but each of them can be treated as one-off separate training focused on the selected aspect of healthy voice emission.
The annual plan of Speech Voice Workshop 2022/2023
- 17th September 11 am – 1 pm VOICE HYGIENE – ask for a new date
- 15th October 11 am – 1 pm HEAD AND SPINE – ask for a new date
- 19th November 11 am – 1 pm BREATH – LUNGS AND DIAPHRAGM – ask for a new date
- 10th December 11 am – 1 pm BREATH – ABDOMEN AND PELVIS – ask for a new date
- 14th January 11 am – 1 pm MANDIBLE – ask for a new date
- 25th February 11 am – 1 pm NECK – ask for a new date
- 18th March 11 am – 1 pm TONGUE
- 15th April 11 am – 1 pm SHOULDER GIRDLE
- 13th May 11 am – 1 pm UPPER LIP
- 17th June 11 am – 1 pm SPEAKING HYGIENE
You can participate once or regularly. It is a training for the body, the mind, and the soul. The Workshop contains practical vocal training and rules of everyday vocal hygiene as well as some elements of the theory related to the process of sound creation and its emission.
A two-hour Workshop is divided into three complementary modules:
- body release techniques
- voice box activation tecniques
- breathing techniques
The Workshop is held in Warsaw – ul. Okrzei 6/4U (Port Praski) where our partner, a physiological services center Fizjoportal is established. It is a beautiful, modern, and full of good energy place.
—> The next edition MANDIBLE is coming on 18th March 11 am – 1 pm 2023 (Saturday). Join us!
Fill in the form to book your place!
- single session – 220 PLN: participation in one-off meeting (from one to four), the order of applications decides
- 5 PASS – 1000 PLN (single session cost is 200 zł): participation in freely chosen five meetings, booked place confirmed (you may also choose more meetings – from five to nine, and the single session cost is 200 PLN)
- 10 PASS – 1900 PLN (single session cost is 190 PLN): full Workshop of 10 meeting participation, the course completion certificate
During the workshop you will need comfortable clothes. You can also have your mat and/or towel with you, and a little bottle of still water.
We provide mats and water otherwise.
The Workshop trainer is a professional singer, a vocal coach, and a Polish-Italian interpreter, Agnieszka Kledzik.
The Workshop has been created for professional interpreters who work with their voice, feeling a considerable burden on the brain as the same time. The offer is also dedicated to others working with their voice and willing to improve their vocal range.
For two hours and without a hurry, we work with a trainer in a small group inside a modern, friendly, and full of energy place. We do have time.
The interpreters use in their work huge amounts of memory resources and implement improvisation techniques. They need to process the text they hear immediately and to demonstrate their anticipatory abilities, keeping the highest level of linguistic correctness at the same time. Such a strain increases the risk of the whole body tension, especially when the interpretation prolongs or is made by one interpreter only. The muscle tonus affects mostly the head and the neck zone, the closest surroundings of the larynx – a voice formation organ – as well as the breathing muscles area: the diaphragm, the dorsal and abdominal muscles.
Therefore, an interpreter must be aware and conscious of basic voice hygiene and pay attention to a correct and free, thus physiological, voice emission.
Our Workshop – planned as a two-hour practical excersise block – teaches you these.
Apart from professional interpreters, we kindly invite teachers, speakers, actors, lead singers and all people wishing to improve the quality of their voice emission to take part in the Workshop.
In order to participate in the Workshop please fill in the form.
We invite you to contact us here!